The Summer Institute is an opportunity for Northshore School District teachers and para educators to enhance their teaching, learn new skills, earn clock hours, and have fun!
- Dates: August 17 - 20, 2020
- Location: Completely Online!
- Session Schedule: View the complete catalog and schedule here!
Find the current list of available classes by viewing the Summer Institute Class List. Keep checking the class list! Additional courses will be continuously added to the list (Tech, Second Step, etc).
Please note the following:
- All classes will be offered via Zoom meeting or webinar
- All classes will be recorded for asynchronous viewing and clock hours
- Clock hours are available for all the classes
- Limited space - if you want to attend with a colleague you should both sign up as soon possible
Visit https://nsd.truenorthlogic.com/U/P/Tab/Home and login using your district username and password.
- Go to 'Courses' and search for the class by number or title
- Click the Register button
Assistant Director for Instructional Technology and Library Services