The Summer Institute is an opportunity for Northshore School District teachers and para educators to enhance their teaching, learn new skills, earn clock hours, and have fun!
- Dates: August 20- 22, 2019
- Location: Inglemoor High School
- Time: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Find the current list of available classes by viewing the Summer Institute Class List. Keep checking the class list! Additional courses will be continuously added to the list (Tech, Second Step, etc).
Please note the following:
- Each Class Listed is listed as either PAID or NOT PAID (required classes are usually paid) for Certified Staff. Classified staff use their contracted professional hours.
- Tech classes for the most part are paid through your stipend for certified staff
- Clock hours are available for all the classes
- Limited space - if you want to attend with a colleague you should both sign up as soon possible
Two Classes on Dyslexia will be provided on August 19th at Woodinville High School.
Introduction to Dyslexia Part 1 and 2
Part 1: K-8 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Part 2: K-3 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Please sign up in Performance Matters
The registration deadline is August 15, 2019!
- Visit https://nsd.truenorthlogic.com/U/P/Tab/Home and login using your district username and password.
- Go to 'Courses' and search for the class by number or title
- Click the Register button
Assistant Director of Curriculum and Instruction