NEW - Lunch Menu Information
Food Services is pleased to bring new options to you regarding school-meal menus.
My School Menus™ is designed to provide nutrition information on foods served in the school meal programs.
The My School Menus™ app allows parents and students to access nutrition information for the school meal programs
direct from their smart phones and tablets. Parents can access this service by going to either the iTunes App Store or
Google Play and downloading the app to their smart device.
Don’t have a smartphone? You can get the same information by visiting the district website or www.MySchoolMenus.com.
On this website anyone is able to:
- View Nutritional information on all meal components served at lunch
- Translate the menu into many different languages as needed
- Determine, using "build a meal", food choices to meet personal dietary needs
- Filter food choices by Allergens
- Make healthy food choices whenever it’s convenient, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Note: We will not be printing monthly menus to send home with students.
Food Service Administrative Team