After school activity buses from the high schools are provided four days per week: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Buses will depart from the high school at 4:30pm. Up to 50 students can ride the activity bus.
Students will need to come into the Main Office to get an Activity Bus Pass. Activity Bus Passes are issued on a first-come, first-served basis due to the limited number of seats.
- The activity route does not have the same bus stop locations as the regular bus routes.
- Bus stops are limited to ensure all students are transported home in a timely manner and the cost to the schools are minimized.
- It is the parents' responsibility to select the stop closest to their residence and familiarize their child with this information in the event he/she needs to utilize after school transportation.
Click here to view a map of the Activity Bus Stops:
- NE 160th ST @ Northshore Junior High (NEW STOP ADDED)
- NE 145th ST @ 105th AVE NE
- 80th AVE NE @ NE 185th ST
- 80th AVE NE @ NE 205th ST
- Lockwood RD @ Carter RD
- 68th AVE NE @ NE 185th ST
- Juanita DR NE @ Inglewood Golf Entrance
- Juanita DR NE @ NE Arrowhead DR