- Registration forms are available in secondary school counseling ofﬁces or download here: ENGLISH or SPANISH (Acrobat Reader required). Out of district students must also complete the basic Enrollment Form.
- Talk to your counselor about which class(es) to take. Complete the registration form, checking the classes you want, and obtain your counselor's signature.
- Parent/guardian and student read and sign the "Program Expectations" following the registration form (for online registrations you will complete an acknowledgement during the registration process).
- Classes may be altered or canceled due to a lack of enrollment.
- All registrations are on a ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-served basis. Some classes may fill quickly - enrollment will close when capacity has been reached.
- All fees are forfeited if a student is withdrawn because of inappropriate behavior or failure to meet attendance requirements.
- Each semester class requires at least 90 hours to present the full curriculum.
- Each credit retrieval class requires 45 hours and is pass/fail.
- Tuition and Out-of-District Service Fee (students who qualify for free or reduced lunch should see their counselor regarding tuition options)
- Credit Retrieval: $150.00
- Online Health: $150.00
- Life Fitness/PE: $150.00
- Washington State History: $150.00 for repeat students – Fee waived for first-time students.
- Drawing/Design: $350.00 (includes supplies)
- Chemistry: $350.00 (includes supplies)
- Accelerated Math: $350.00
- Out-of-district students: $450.00 (includes the course fee plus out of district service fee)
- A refund of 60% is approved before or on the ﬁrst day of school, 50% on day two, and 40% on day three.
- No refunds will be issued after the THIRD DAY OF CLASSES.
Online Registration (for current Northshore students ONLY)
Register and pay tuition through the Online Registration program via secured link from April 5 to June 21 (registrations for Credit Retrieval courses only will be accepted until June 28th).
Secure online registrations can be made using a VISA, MasterCard, American Express or debit card. Conﬁrmation will be sent via email.
(Note: you will need a TouchBase username and password to access the online payment system. Contact your child’s school if you need assistance with your TouchBase account).
- Log on with TouchBase username and password
- Select your student
- Under Shop select "Items at all Schools"
- Choose "District Office"
- Choose "Northshore SD Administration"
- Choose "Summer School"
- Select your classes, complete all information and check out
The Summer School registration forms are available at your child's school, or download here in ENGLISH or SPANISH. (Acrobat Reader required). Registration form and payment must be received by June 21, 2019 (June 28th for Credit Retrieval courses only). Mail registration form with check or money order to:
Northshore School District Summer School
c/o Canyon Park Middle School
23723 23rd Ave SE
Bothell, WA 98021
IN-PERSON REGISTRATIONS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED May 30th
Register at Secondary Academy for Success on May 30, 2019 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. Forms and class schedules will be available. Pay by check or cash ONLY (no debit or credit cards).
Secondary Academy for Success (SAS)
22107 23rd Drive SE
Bothell, WA 98021