Out of district students must also complete the basic Enrollment Form.
- Registration forms are in electronically fillable PDF format. Download the form and save it to your computer, then open the form from your computer and complete it. Do not complete the form in a browser window, as you will not be able to save your information.
- Consult your counselor about which class to take. Complete the registration form even if planning to register online - it will help with the online process.
- Students registering for First-Time Credit Core Classes must complete the registration form and email it to their counselor for approval, then follow the mail-in registration process (online registration is not available for these courses).
- All registrations are on a ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-served basis. Some classes may fill quickly - enrollment will close when capacity has been reached.
- Classes may be combined or canceled due to low enrollment.