Credit Retrieval Courses: Course Descriptions
Non-Instructor Led Asynchronous
- All classes will require a computer or tablet and internet access. Please keep your assigned district device for summer school. If you need technical assistance please create a tech ticket, https://go.nsd.org/studenttechhelp/
- Students must have failed the class previously to qualify for credit retrieval.
Credit Retrieval Courses are available for qualifying 10-12 grade students only*
Must have previously earned NC or F in the class to qualify for CR – please consult with your school counselor prior to signing up for ONE of these .50 credit classes.
No refunds will be given if you purchase two CR or 1st time class.
- Credit Retrieval classes are online courses through Edgenuity with teacher support. A student taking an Edgenuity course to retrieve credit must complete half the originally required units and tests, per state regulations. Example: If the full course has 26 units, a CR student will be required to complete 13 units to retrieve the .50 credit.
- Course grade levels refer to the grade student started in Fall 2022-2023
- Classes begin on July 5
- Classes times are Tuesday through Thursday, 8:00 - 10:30 am. For additional information, see the Summer School Calendar.