Middle School In-Class Services
Eighth grade Highly Capable students at Kenmore, Skyview, and Timbercrest are served through the Challenge Cluster model. All other Highly Capable middle school students are served through Advanced Academic Placement.
Services may include:
- Clustering identified students in a classroom to provide a peer group
- Adjusting pacing, reducing review and repetition, curriculum compacting
- Enhanced/enriched content or curriculum
- Differentiated instruction
- Extending content to include rigorous problems or projects
Questions about HiCap Math for middle school students? We've added a Middle School Math page here: Math in Middle School.