If you have received a letter offering Highly Capable services to your student please choose your student's current grade below to fill out the Acceptance Form.
If you accepted services in February and do not want to change your acceptance, you do not need to accept services again.
If your student is in EAP and wishes to stay in EAP and go to the assigned school below, you do not need to accept services even if your site has changed for next year. If you wish to waiver into a different EAP site, see the Waiver section below.
If your student is in EAP and wishes to change to in-school services in their home school, or if your dual-qualified child is receiving services in the general education classroom and wishes to switch to EAP, please fill out the acceptance form indicating your preference for next year.
Deciding whether to accept Highly Capable Services for your student? Please visit the Service model page particular to your student's situation to learn more about what Highly Capable Services might look like for your student.
- Service Models (HiCap in our Schools)
- K-1 Holistic Services (served in the general education Kindergarten classroom)
- Elementary In-Class Services (served in the general education classroom in your neighborhood school)
- Elementary Advanced Program (EAP) (served in an EAP Classroom at a site assigned to your student)
- HiCap in the Middle School (served in your neighborhood Middle School)
- Middle School AAP (served in an AAP classroom)
- Middle School In-Class (served in a Challenge Cluster)
- Middle School Math
- High School Accelerated Programs (served in your neighborhood High School through AP, IB, and other advance class offerings)
Looking for the FAQ? If you have questions about services, please visit this page.