Accept Services

If you have received a letter offering Highly Capable services to your student please choose your student's current grade below to fill out the Acceptance Form.

Please visit the EAP Service Model page to see into which EAP school your neighborhood school feeds. 

If your student is in EAP and wishes to stay in EAP and go to the assigned EAP school, you do not need to accept services. If you wish to waiver into a different EAP site, see the Waiver section on the EAP page

If your student is in EAP and wishes to change to in-school services in the general education classroom in their home school, or if your dual-qualified student is receiving services in the general education classroom and wishes to switch to EAP, please fill out the acceptance form indicating your preference for next year. 

Deciding whether to accept Highly Capable Services for your student? Please visit the Service model page particular to your student's situation to learn more about what Highly Capable Services might look like for your student. 

Looking for the FAQ? If you have questions about services, please visit this page.