Deciding whether to accept Highly Capable Services for your student? Please visit the Service model page particular to your student's situation to learn more about what Highly Capable Services might look like for your student.
- Service Models (HiCap in our Schools)
- K-1 Holistic Services (served in the general education Kindergarten classroom)
- Elementary In-Class Services (served in the general education classroom in your neighborhood school)
- Elementary Advanced Program (EAP) (served in an EAP Classroom at a site assigned to your student)
- HiCap in the Middle School (served in your neighborhood Middle School)
- Middle School AAP (served in an AAP classroom)
- Middle School In-Class (served in a Challenge Cluster)
- Middle School Math
- High School Accelerated Programs (served in your neighborhood High School through AP, IB, and other advance class offerings)
Looking for the FAQ? If you have questions about services, please visit this page.