State and County Agencies

  • Reduced Fare ORCA Card
    Fill out the reduced fare application and get it signed by a doctor. Make sure to request at PCA (personal care attendant) designation. Make sure to bring your student to the ride store to obtain the card, which will have a photo of the student. We strongly recommend getting a reduced fare ORCA card with a PCA
    designation as this allows a staff (or family) member to travel on the bus for free. With a reduced fare ORCA card, the student will pay much less for the bus and will get free transfers between buses.

  • Housing for People with Disabilities
    Partners4Housing provides creative solutions to the housing crisis faced by our citizens with disabilities.


  • Washington State DDA
    The Developmental Disabilities Administration strives to develop and implement public policies that will promote individual worth, self-respect, and dignity such that each individual is valued as a contributing member of the community.

  • King County DDA
    Provides a full range of services and supports that enhance the lives of King County citizens with developmental disabilities and their families.

  • Snohomish County DDA
    To foster inclusive communities that support people with developmental disabilities to fully participate in and contribute to all aspects of community life.

  • Social Security
    Supplemental Security Income Commonly known as "SSI," it is one of the most important federal programs for people with developmental and similar disabilities. It can provide monthly financial support and eligibility for Medicaid. It is also possible to use Social Security Work Incentives to help offset costs related to employment.

  • Department of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
    At the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), we believe that every individual has the right to work. Work plays a big part in an individual's quality of life, and DVR provides services to individuals who want to work but need assistance due to a physical, sensory, cognitive or mental disability.

  • King County School to Work
    The King County School-to-Work (S2W) program aims to help students with developmental disabilities leave school with a job and a seamless transition to adult life and support services.

  • NW Access Fund
    Washington Access Fund's mission is to promote access to technology and economic opportunity for individuals with disabilities in Washington state.