Transfer out of Northshore School District
We are sorry to see you go but understand that sometimes individual students need specific programs this district does not offer. To attend school in another public school district, you must also apply for a transfer.
- Contact the school district you would like your student to attend to learn when Choice Transfer applications are accepted, and if the school is open to Choice Transfers.
- Fill out the appropriate form below. This needs to be done each year that your student wants to transfer out of a Northshore School district school.
- To apply to attend full-time outside of NSD, fill out the Choice Transfer Request on the state website. (If the requested district is not available on the state website or you do not have access, you may print the Choice Transfer Request or pick up one at the district office.
- Submit the completed form to NSD by one of the options listed below:
- In-Person or Mail - NSD Admin c/o Student Services 3330 Monte Villa Parkway, Bothell WA 98021
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - 425-408-7729
- The form will be submitted to your requested district.
- The new district will notify you if the transfer has been approved/denied.
In all cases that the district approves the release of a resident student, the student or the student’s parent(s) shall be solely responsible for all transportation to and from the requested district.
Please see the following documents for more details: