waivers are still being reviewed and may not be approved/denied for several weeks. please register for the 20-21sy at your home school, unless you have an approved waiver to your requested school or you are currently on an approved waiver for the 19-20sy for the requested school. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Information regarding waivers:
- Approved in-district waivers are current until the next level of schooling:
- as long as there is no academic, attendance or discipline issues.
- Current out-of-district student waivers must submit a new choice transfer every year. Current out-of-district students waivers will be approved at their current school, as long as:
- there is no academic, attendance or discipline issues;
- their choice transfer has been submitted prior to the start of the school year.
- Waivered students transferring to a new level of schooling (5th to 6th grade or 8th to 9th grade).
- In-district - will need to submit a new waiver, if you do not want to attend your home school.
- Out-of-district- will need to submit a new choice transfer request.
- All efforts will be made to keep students in their current waiver feeder pattern but it cannot be guaranteed.
- Middle School and High School Waivers: You will need to register at your home school; unless you have an approved waiver.
- EAP/AAP program waivers - will be reviewed late August
Information regarding transportation for students on an approved waiver.
We will begin accepting waivers for the 2020-2021 on the following dates:
Student Services Specialist
Return signed and completed waiver:
Northshore School District
Attn: Student Services
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021
Waivers are too large to send via email, please send them electronically using this link: