The Admin Office is currently closed - waivers will need to be submitted via mail, email or fax. We cannot accept any hand-delivered waivers at this time.
- Waiver acceptance dates have been updated, please check the dates before submitting waivers.
- Kindergarten students need to enroll at their home school prior to submitting a waiver.
- Middle school and high school students need to enroll/register at their home school - unless they have an approved waiver. if you the waiver is approved, your classes will be moved to the requested school.
- ALL WAIVERS (in-district and out-of-district) will be considered based on:
- space availability (except for employee waivers)
- attendance records
- discipline records
- academic records
Student Services Specialist
Return signed and completed waiver:
Mail (due to COVID19 - we are unable to accept any hand-delivered waivers)
Northshore School District
Attn: Student Services
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021
Waivers are too large to send via email, please send them electronically using this link: