- Waiver submission dates have been updated, please check the dates before submitting waivers.
- Kindergarten students need to enroll at their home school prior to submitting a waiver.
- Middle school and high school students need to enroll/register at their home school - unless they have an approved waiver. If your the waiver is approved, your classes will be moved to the requested school.
- ALL WAIVERS (in-district and out-of-district) will be considered based on:
- space availability (except for employee waivers)
- attendance records
- discipline records
- academic records
- Brand new Out-Of-District Kindergarten waivers for 22-23 school year will be reviewed starting August 1, 2022.
- Now Accepting waivers for the Chinese Language Program 22-23 school year at Sunrise Elementary School.
Student Services Specialist
Return signed and completed waiver:
Northshore School District
Attn: Student Services
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021
Waivers are too large to send via email, please send them electronically using this link: