Free and Reduced-Price Meals
Don't forget - families must re-apply every year. Apply now for the 2020-21 school year!
Parents whose income falls within specified guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture should apply for free or reduced-price meals for their students. All students who qualify for reduced-price meals can receive a breakfast at no charge. Students K-3 who qualify for reduced-priced meals also receive lunch at no charge.
If you qualify for Free or Reduced Meals you may also qualify for:
- School fee waivers (a fee waiver form must be completed, application below).
- Other services such as health insurance. Contact your school nurse for more information.
The online application only takes a few minutes and is the fastest, easiest way to get approved. Paper applications are available. Parents wishing to have a paper application mailed to them should contact the Food Services office at 425-408-7657.
You may be eligible for fees to be reduced or waived for other programs at your school or in the district. Completing the following form will allow your child's free and reduced status to be shared with those administering extra-curricular activities at your child's school or within the district.
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (English)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Amharic)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Arabic)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Portuguese)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Korean)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Russian)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Vietnamese)
Please print and return forms to the Food Services Department, 3330 Monte Villa Parkway, Bothell, WA 98021. Additional translated forms and information can be found on the USDA website
Betsy Black, Account Specialist