Free and Reduced-Price Meals
2021-22 school year applications are now available. Don't forget... families must re-apply every year.
Parents whose income falls within specified guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture should apply for free or reduced-price meals for their students.
If you qualify for Free or Reduced Meals you may also qualify for:
- School fee waivers (a fee waiver form must be completed, application below).
- Other services such as health insurance. Contact your school nurse for more information.
The online application only takes a few minutes and is the fastest, easiest way to get approved. Paper applications are available. Parents wishing to have a paper application mailed to them should contact the Food Services office at 425-408-7657.
You may be eligible for fees to be reduced or waived for other programs at your school or in the district. Completing the following form will allow your child's free and reduced status to be shared with those administering extra-curricular activities at your child's school or within the district.
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (English)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Amharic)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Arabic)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Portuguese)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Korean)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Russian)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Consent Form (Vietnamese)
Families who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals may also receive financial assistance for internet access. Learn more about the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program...
Betsy Black, Account Specialist