Enrollment for New Families: 2020-21
The instructions on this page are only for families new to Northshore and need to enroll a student for the 2020-21 school year. If you are current Northshore School District family and need to enroll for the 2020-21 school year, visit our current family enrollment page. If you are a new family and need to enroll for the 2019-20 school, visit our 2019-20 enrollment page.
- Step 1: Prepare Student Documents
- Step 2: Prepare Immunization Records
- Step 3: Prepare Residency Documents
- Step 4: Create a ParentVUE Account
- Step 5: Family Address
- Step 6: Parent/Guardian Information and Emergency Contacts
- Step 7: Student Information
- Step 8: Upload Documents
- Step 9: Review and Submit
- Can I start the enrollment process and come back later if I don’t finish?
- Can I enroll more than one student at a time?
- What if I don’t have some of the required documents to complete enrollment process?
- What happens after I submit a request for enrollment?
- Can I request a specific school when I enroll my student?