Enrollment for Current Families
The instructions on this page are for current Northshore School District families who need to enroll another student. For example, you have a current second grade student and want to enroll a Kindergartner for the next school year. If you are brand new to the Northshore School District, visit our Enrollment for New Families page.
- Can I start the enrollment process and come back later if I don’t finish?
- Can I enroll more than one student at a time?
- What if I don’t have some of the required documents to complete enrollment process?
- What happens after I submit a request for enrollment?
- Can I request a specific school when I enroll my student?
- The system shows that my address is out of district but I am certain I live within the NSD boundaries. What should I do?
- Do I use online enrollment to register my student for Kindergarten if they are already enrolled in a Northshore preschool or early learning program?
- Do I use this process to enroll my student at Sorenson ECC or in a preschool program?