Frequently Requested Forms

Address & Directory Information


Camp Cedar Springs

Credit & Records for Secondary Students


Enrollment Waivers & Transfers

Field Trip Forms

Free and Reduced Forms

Free and Reduced Meals

Save time and complete these forms online. If completing PDF forms, please return complete forms to the Food Services Department, 3330 Monte Villa Parkway, Bothell, WA 98021

Health & Immunizations Forms

Homeless Services


Special Services

Student Services


Online Forms

Bus Stop Change Form (2019-20)
Use this form if you would like to inquire about adding a bus stop location or relocating your current stop on the same route.

EAP Transportation Form (2019-20)
Use this form if your student will be utilizing the district transportation to their designated EAP site.

Permission to Release Form (2019-20)
Use this form to designate individuals who will meet your student at the bus stop. Bus drivers are only authorized to release kindergarten, special needs & preschool students at their designated stop to a parent, pre-authorized adult, or older sibling. If a designated individual is not present at the stop, students will be returned to their school at the end of the route.

SAS Transportation Form (2019-20)
Use this form if your student attends Secondary Academy for Success and needs transportation.

Transportation Inquiry Form (2019-20)
Use this form if the student is on a waiver, lives within the walking zone, or wants to ride a bus other than what is assigned for your primary address (e.g. dual household, daycare, etc)


PDF Forms

Volunteer Forms