Download the Northshore School District App to view news, calendars, menus and more. Families can take the additional step of logging in to access a wealth of individual student information and school notifications. Families will be able to follow their students' schools, track lunch balances, see checked out library books, access grades and attendance, and much more!
- Select schools to follow under Settings.
- See school events in Calendar and add events to device calendar.
- Check cafeteria offerings under Menus.
- Read the superintendent’s weekly Blog.
- View the latest district and school news in Activity Stream.
- Receive general news, weather closures, events and more info in Notifications.
- Find school and staff phone numbers and email addresses under Schools Directory.
- Search current job listings in the district under Jobs.
- Report anonymously via TipLine & Safe Schools Alert.
- Select language for auto-translation under Settings.
Special features available to parents and guardians who log into the app:
- Customized alerts
- Individual student grades
- Cafeteria balances
- Library check-outs
- Bus stop information
- Edit your message delivery preferences
- and more
- Under Student Info Login icon, tap Log In with Your Google Account.
- Enter your email@example.com email address and password.
- At this point the Student Info Login icon will disappear, and a new icon will appear with your staff name.
- Tap Your Staff Name icon to edit your message delivery preferences and check your contact information.
We welcome feedback from users so that we can try to make useful changes where possible. To share feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.