Submit an E-Flyer
The District receives many requests from local non-profit organizations to distribute program flyers. District policy 4320 specifies that such information must relate to schools, school programs, or non-school programs offered by non-profit organizations that, in the District's opinion, have social, recreational or educational value to students. Non-profit, charitable and civic organizations are allowed to distribute e-flyers to students and families through the District’s platform.
- Produced by a non-profit, non-commercial organization operating for youth serving or appealing to youth districtwide.
- Be non-commercial, secular, free of objectionable advertising and contain no requests for donations or solicitations of service
- Be free of objectionable advancement of the name, product or special interest of the sponsoring organization
We are committed to providing access to all individuals regardless of ability as well as support language access for our diverse Northshore community.
- All submitted PDFs must meet accessibility requirements in order to be approved for distribution. Visit Adobe's website for creating accessible PDFs.
- To increase inclusivity in your communications and maximize the number of families reached, we encourage you to provide flyers in the top five languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Telugu.
To submit an e-flyer for approval, please provide the following:
- Have a PDF of your flyer
- Flyers must be accessible
- Please reduce the file size to optimize quick downloads for families
- Click on the link to Submit an E-Flyer Form
- Answer all questions on the form
- Upload your flyer along with proof of non-profit status.
- There is a 20 MB upload limit
- You may upload translated versions of the same flyer
- Different flyer topics will not be accepted as one submission. Please submit a new form for each different flyer.
Once you submit your flyer, it's automatically routed to the District for approval. Typically an action is taken within 2-5 school days.
- Please submit flyers no more than a week in advance of your desired posting date.
- All flyers must have the District's disclaimer printed on the top of the flyer in 10 pt. font:
- These activities are not sponsored nor endorsed by the Northshore School District or any of its schools. The district assumes no responsibility for the conduct during or the safety of the activities. Northshore School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim, or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials including attorney's fees and judgment or awards
- Need assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All approved e-flyers for the week will be sent via email to District families every Monday evening excluding holidays, non-student days and student breaks. E-flyers for student programs will be accepted for posting on the district website from the first full school week in September through the last school day in May of the current school year.
The District makes no guarantees, implied or otherwise, concerning the timeliness of e-flyer posting and/or delivery of paper fliers.
Please call 425-408-7670 for additional information.