FAQ: Bond & Levies
- If the state provides funding for K-12 education, why are local taxes needed?
- What percentage of the vote is required for these measures to pass?
- What is the validation requirement for school elections?
- What is the anticipated tax impact for all measures?
- Are the measures on the Feb. 8 ballot new taxes or will they replace expiring taxes?
- How does the increasing home prices in our community affect what taxpayers will pay with these three measures?
- How were the construction projects for the Capital Projects Bond selected?
- Why is the District proposing a reduction in the number of portables through the Capital Projects Bond?
- Where can I get information about property tax exemptions for senior citizens or disabled persons?