Capital Projects Bond
Modernizing Schools: The Capital Projects Bond would provide funding to make necessary updates and repairs at school buildings throughout the district.
The Capital Projects Bond would allow us to...
- Prepare for continued growth.
- Add additional classroom and program space to overcrowded schools
- Reduce the need for portable classrooms
- Make necessary repairs to improve and modernize aging school buildings.
- Make repairs or updates to roofing, HVAC, and heating systems where needed in our schools
- Implementing energy efficient systems where possible, to reduce our carbon footprint
- Make safety and security updates.
Proposed Capital Bond Projects
- Bear Creek
- Canyon Creek
- Canyon Park
- Cottage Lake
- Crystal Springs
- East Ridge
- Frank Love
- Hollywood Hill
- Innovation Lab
- Kenmore ES
- Kenmore MS
- North Creek
- Northshore MS
- Pop Keeney
- Ruby Bridges
- Shelton View
- Sorenson ECC
Capital Bond Planning Task Force
The Capital Bond Planning Task Force (CBPTF) helps shape the ballot measures for the Northshore School District’s bond elections.
What is the Cost?
The projected tax rate per $1,000 of assessed property value is:
You're Invited: Ribbon Cutting and Open House for Skyview and Canyon Creek Expansion Building on Oct. 18
If you have additional questions regarding the bond or levies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.