Capital Projects Bond
Modernizing Schools: The Capital Projects Bond would provide funding to make necessary updates and repairs at school buildings throughout the district.
The Capital Projects Bond would allow us to...
- Prepare for continued growth.
- Add additional classroom and program space to overcrowded schools
- Reduce the need for portable classrooms
- Make necessary repairs to improve and modernize aging school buildings.
- Make repairs or updates to roofing, HVAC, and heating systems where needed in our schools
- Implementing energy efficient systems where possible, to reduce our carbon footprint
- Make safety and security updates.
- Bear Creek
- Canyon Creek
- Canyon Park
- Cottage Lake
- Crystal Springs
- East Ridge
- Frank Love
- Hollywood Hill
- Innovation Lab
- Kenmore ES
- Kenmore MS
- North Creek
- Northshore MS
- Pop Keeney
- Ruby Bridges
- Shelton View
- Sorenson ECC
The Capital Bond Planning Task Force (CBPTF) helps shape the ballot measures for the Northshore School District’s bond elections.
The projected tax rate per $1,000 of assessed property value is:
If you have additional questions regarding the bond or levies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.