Superintendent Engagement Meetings
A Welcome Message from Superintendent Michael Tolley
I am honored to be the superintendent for the Northshore School District and to serve this great community.
Access to high-quality teaching and learning is every student’s right, and it is the District’s responsibility to deliver what each student needs to be successful. I am personally committed to making sure that the Northshore School District is a place your child feels welcome, is known, and is academically challenged and successful.
I know the transformational power of a great public education and have seen the positive difference it makes for individuals, families, and communities. The health of our greater community depends on the excellence of our public schools, and I am committed to making them work for every one of our children.
The success of our students also requires the support and involvement of our broader community. As your superintendent I want to continue learning what is working for our students and where there are areas for growth.
Every year, I will provide opportunities for families, students, and staff to share their perspectives directly with me and report back what I have learned. I hope you join me in these important conversations. Together we can make students’ hopes and dreams a reality.
Superintendent Michael Tolley
- Spanish Speaking Families
- October 4, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m., Northshore Admin Center
- April 18, 6-7:30 p.m., Northshore Admin Center, Board Room
- Muslim Families
- October 18, 6-7:30 p.m., Admin Center, Board Room
- April 25, 6-7:30 p.m., Admin Center, Board Room
- Special Education Families
- October 26, 6-7:30 p.m., Zoom
- May 2, 6-7:30 p.m., Zoom
- Families from the Subcontinent of India and Korean and Chinese Families
- November 7, 6-7:30 p.m., North Creek High School, Library
- May 16, 6-7:30 p.m., North Creek High School, Library
- General Family Meeting (In-person)
- November 14, 6-7:30 p.m., Woodinville High School, Library
- May 22, 6-7:30 p.m., Inglemoor High School, Library
- General Family Meeting (Virtual)
- November 30, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Zoom
- June 6, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Zoom
The Listen and Learn Tour provided Superintendent Tolley the opportunity to share the updated Strategic Plan and listen, observe, and learn from a variety of stakeholders, including students, families, and partners, while gaining an understanding of the District’s strengths and areas of potential improvements. The tour culminated with the development of a Summary Report in 2023, outlining the Superintendent’s findings, observations, and next steps. The Listen and Learn tour is one component of the Superintendent’s Entry Plan.