Northshore Concert Hall at Inglemoor
The new concert hall will accommodate approximately 750 seats and add classroom and instruction space to Inglemoor High School.
- Project Forecast: $34.5 million (includes traffic circulation and vehicle queueing improvements)
- Funded by: 2018 Bond*
- Est. Groundbreaking: Spring 2020
- Est. Completion: Fall 2021
- Architect: Hutteball + Oremus
* The District anticipates additional funding assistance through the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction’s State School Construction Assistance Program.