Northshore Concert Hall at Inglemoor
The new concert hall will accommodate approximately 750 seats and add classroom and instruction space to Inglemoor High School.
- Project Forecast: $34.5 million (includes traffic circulation and vehicle queueing improvements)
- Funded by: 2018 Bond*
- Groundbreaking: September 2020
- Est. Completion: Winter 2021/2022
- Architect: Hutteball + Oremus
* The District anticipates additional funding assistance through the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction’s State School Construction Assistance Program.
The Northshore Concert Hall at Inglemoor has a number of sustainable features that were included in the building design to support the District’s commitment to reducing its carbon footprint.
- The design of a new two-story building will minimize the ground floor footprint to under 80% of total building area of Inglemoor High School.
- Energy management systems will be installed to monitor the equipment energy use throughout the Concert Hall.
- All interior adhesives, sealants, concrete sealers, carpet, interior paints and coatings, acoustical ceilings are specified as low-emitting products.
- Water-efficient plumbing fixtures are being used, which will reduce water usage by at least 25 percent.
- Lighting system will be designed such that zero direct-beam illumination leaves the building site.