Inglemoor High School
Serving nearly 1,500 students, Inglemoor High School will have a phased replacement to better support student learning.
- Budget: $100 million
- Funded by: 2022 Capital Bond
- Est. Completion for Phase I Construction: TBD
- Architect: Hutteball + Oremus
- Contractor: TBD
- February 2022: Voters approve the Capital Bond
- November 2022: Hutteball + Oremus selected as architects of the project
- March 20 - April 3, 2023: Please complete the community survey to provide input to the team of students, staff, community members, and architects.
The overarching goal of this project is to replace the existing school buildings in a phased approach resulting in improved health and safety of the learning environment. In 2023, we will develop a master plan and preliminary design for the entire replacement project and then determine the scope of the Phase 1 construction based on project priorities, construction logistics limitations, and budget constraints. Northshore previously established the following project priorities:
Reducing the number of portables and building additional permanent classrooms.
Improve building conditions by building a new central plant and modernizing the HVAC system, using sustainable solutions.
Building a new cafeteria for increased capacity.
Building a new gym and athletics support spaces.
Replace restrooms and add gender-inclusive restrooms to provide greater supervision and increase student safety.
Reorganize the building entry and administration area.