Northshore School District is currently hiring substitute and regular bus drivers. Hourly rates start at $29.12 and we offer training! Learn how to drive a bus and prepare you to obtain your CDL! Drivers must be 21 years of age, possess a valid Washington State Driver's license with a good driving record, and be willing to attend training, obtain and continue to possess all certificates, license, endorsements, and permits as required by law. Substitute bus driver positions provide the opportunity for flexible schedules and have the potential to move into regular positions. Learn more about these positions and apply online at http://www.nsd.org/jobs
As a bus driver in NSD, you can:
- Help children and your community
- Work 4.5 hours a day, or more
- Receive training & licensing from NSD
- Make a difference in the lives of children
Pay and Benefits
Substitute and regular bus drivers start at $29.12 per hour.
Regular bus drivers enjoy the following:
- Earn $29.12 - $31.60 an hour
- Earn attendance bonuses
- Full medical, vision and dental benefits
- Contributions to state retirement system
Join the Northshore School District Transportation Team today and make an impact in the community!