Our transportation team is hiring for multiple positions. Click on the link below for more information.
Northshore School District's 150 drivers proudly transport over 18,000 students to and from school on a daily basis. Transportation covers approximately 1.5 million miles in buses and 150,000 miles in cars and vans each year.
Become a Bus Driver Today!
Northshore School District is currently hiring substitute and regular bus drivers. Hourly rates start at $34.08 with paid training! Learn how to drive a bus and prepare to obtain your CDL. Drivers must be 25 years of age, possess a valid Washington State Driver's license with a good driving record, obtain and continue to possess all certificates, license, endorsements, and permits as required by law. Substitute bus driver positions provide the opportunity for flexible schedules and have the potential to move into regular positions. Find out more!
As a bus driver in NSD, you can:
- Help children and your community
- Flexible hours, Monday through Friday schedule, weekends off
- Paid training & CDL License Prep
- Make a difference in the lives of children
- Opportunity to become a permanent driver
Permanent bus drivers enjoy the following:
- $34.08 per hour, minimum 4.5 hours a day (most routes between 6-8 hours a day), overtime available
- 12 paid holidays
- Earn attendance bonuses
- Full medical, vision and dental benefits
- Contributions to state retirement system
Join the Northshore School District Transportation Team and make an impact in the community today!
Phone Number: 425-408-7900
- Option #2 for Attendance
- Option #3 for Student Management
- Option #4 for Pre-School and Special Education
- Option #5 for Mck-V
- Option #6 for current or upcoming Field Trips
21325 20th Ave SE
Bothell, WA 98021
School Bus drivers check the bus for lost items after every school. Items are kept aboard the bus for return to the owner that afternoon or the next school day. If an item is not claimed, it is turned in to the school office. Items are not kept at the Transportation Department. If you have a question about lost and found items, please check with your driver or school office.