The NSD Tech Support Team is here to help NSD Staff with questions related to district technology including:
- computers and mobile devices
- software and productivity tools
- classroom presentation systems
- peripherals (printers, copiers, document cameras, ActivBoards, etc)
- phone repairs and service changes
- network jack activations/installations
NSD Technology Support is a resource for district staff. Parents and students with questions should contact their campus office staff.
If staff have an event that requires technical support or resources beyond what they have access to within their department or building, they will need to complete the Special Event Technology Support Request form at: go.nsd.org/eventtechsupport requesting necessary support/resources a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event date. Staff that are unsure about what support they may need are expected to reach out to Sarah Lawrence (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lauren Tourville (email@example.com) at least 2 weeks prior to the event to determine next steps.