Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Far West Family Services will once again be providing the Employee Assistance Program for the Northshore School District. This is a benefit provided at no cost to you by the District. You and your family will have a total of Four (4) counseling sessions (no co-pays or deductibles), access to the informational website, and extensive community resource list.
The EAP plan year starts September 1st and runs through August 31st. There are no co-pays or deductibles in the EAP program. All costs are covered by the district.
Counseling services are available for (but not limited to):
- Marital, relationship and family issues; couples and family counseling.
- Parent/child concerns: children, teenagers, young adults: depression, anxiety, school problems, adjustment etc.
- COVID stress: stress or depression due to impact of the pandemic and the shutdown.
- Addictive behaviors: such as alcohol and drug dependence/abuse, gambling, and computer/ Internet addictions, and pornography.
- Individual distress: due to transitions, anxiety, depression, family of origin, domestic violence, sexual assault, workplace stress, illness or grief.
- Workplace issues: stress, job changes, COVID impact, communication, job loss, retirement.
- Issues of race: micro-aggression, racism, stress, communication, conflict, burn-out.
StressLine: 24 hour access to professional assistance and support by phone.
On-Line Resources at: www.farwestfamilyservices.com
Who is eligible for services?
- You (the employee) and your:
- Spouse, partner, fiance
- Dependent children, stepchildren, foster children, and grandchildren in your legal custody who are age 24 and under.
For more information, download a one-page information sheet here.
Call FarWest to get started on your counseling services or to reach the StressLine:
206-682-8149 or 800-398-3440