Northshore School District will be attending the career events listed below for 2022-23 school year recruitment. We will not be hosting an on-site NSD career fair due to the large number of indoor attendees and concerns of COVID. Certificated applicants who apply prior to April may be invited to participate in our pre-screening interviews.
- January 27, 2022: City University Educational Leadership Job Fair
- February 22, 2022: Seattle University Group Info Session
- March 8, 2022: Western Washington University Education Career Fair
- March 10, 2022: Pacific Lutheran University Education Job Fair
- March 16, 2021: UW Tacoma Education Career Fair
- March 16, 2022: UW Bothell Job Search Clinic
- March 19, 2021: City University Job Fair
- March 22, 2022: Washington Educator Career Fair; register at www.wspa.net
Northshore’s Certificated Candidate Q&A (Teachers and Educational Staff Associates)
Interested in working for Northshore School District? Please join our HR Employment Manager to learn more about NSD and ask questions about the hiring process. There are currently two sessions scheduled:
- February 23 from 4-5 pm; register at https://nsd.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEpcuiqpzwpEtGn-4lu19Vi9r9eLQOT-kyn
More events will be added as information becomes available and dates are confirmed.