23,000+ Students Enrolled
1,600+ Teachers Employed
93.7% Graduation Rate
94 Languages Spoken
Employee satisfaction is the key to our success.
Innovative thinking and creativity are celebrated.
Strong family and community partnerships.
Teacher turnover is lower than the national average.
Professional development and training for all staff.
Positively impact the lives of students.
Feel welcomed, valued and supported.
- Competitive salary for all positions
- Top level pay in Washington for beginning and veteran teachers
- Generous paid leave
- The School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical plans with prescription benefits
- Dental plans
- Vision plans
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement
- Dependent Care Assistance Program
Northshore Education Association (NSEA) employees are also a members of the National Education Association (NEA) and are entitled to a number of member-only benefits.
- New Teacher Induction Program
- Advancement Opportunities/Grow Your Own programs for classified positions.
- We are committed to supporting new teachers in the classroom to ensure positive impact on student learning. We provide the following support for first-and second-year teachers:
- Assigned mentor
- 20-hr instructional orientation
- Monthly workshops
- Up to 3 days to visit master teachers’ classrooms
- and more!