Job Opportunities-Administrative Employment

Thank you for your interest in working for the Northshore School District!

Administrative Employment includes both Certificated (requires a Washington State Administrator certificate and are school leader or central office positions) and Classified (directors or managers).

Information About Applying

Ready to apply? Read this helpful information first.

The Education of Children: the opportunity to make a difference!

Contact Us




On August 18, 2021, Governor Inslee announced a directive (Proclamation 21-14.1) requiring all employees working for public and private K–12 schools to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain a religious or medical exemption by October 18, 2021

We are legally required to follow the Governor’s directive. The order applies to all employees, substitutes, and contractors working for Northshore School District.  New hires must be fully vaccinated by the first day of work or be approved for a medical or religious-based exemption.

Proof of vaccination will be required upon hire and will be treated as a confidential medical record.