Need a computer to complete your application or need help on your application?
Come visit the Human Resources department between 8am-5pm Monday-Friday at the Administrative Center at 3330 Monte Villa Parkway, Bothell, WA!
For questions, you can also email or call us anytime!
Why Work at Northshore?
- Our strategic plan sets clear standards.
- Innovation and creativity are encouraged.
- The growth and satisfaction of employees are key to our success.
- We believe in strengthening our community through excellence in education.
- There is strong community support and parent involvement.
- We are committed to equity, to safety and supports for students and adults, and to building on strengths and addressing the needs of the whole child.
- Dedicated to the professional development of our staff.
- Great location with many things to do nearby.
- Working at Northshore gives you the opportunity to make a difference in one of society's most challenging responsibilities... the education of children.
There's a committed belief running through the staff of Northshore, and whether you're driving a bus, serving meals, or cleaning a classroom, our work makes a difference in the lives of kids. That's what I love about this district
Employment Types Include
Administrator Jobs – Certificated (school leader or central office positions) or Classified (directors, managers, or supervisors).
Certificated Jobs – Contracted certificated educator and certificated substitute are positions which require one of the following: Washington State teaching certificate; Educational Staff Associate (ESA) certificate; or Career and Technical Education (CTE) certificate.
Classified Jobs– General employment staff, hourly employees, and substitute positions that do not require a certificate. These positions include school support staff, district service staff, and part-time or short-term hourly employees.
Important Information for Retirees
Retirees: Return to work rules are specific to your retirement plan. It is your responsibility to review your return to work rules before applying for or accepting any assignment. For more information, pick the publication for your retirement plan from the list below and visit the DRS website at www.drs.wa.gov