How to Print at the Graphics Center
Please use our online ordering system to submit any print request.If you are new to online ordering, a series of training materials have been created to help you master the process.
- Quick Start Guide for Graphics Online Ordering
- Ordering Carbonless Forms or Pads
- Ordering Catalog Items
- Ordering Tape- or Comb-Bound Books
- Ordering Folded and Stapled Booklets
- Using Preview on a Mac to Edit PDF Files
- How to Scan on a KM Bizhub Copier
Paper orders are also accepted (print request forms are available in your school office). We will ship your jobs back to your school when completed, or you may pick up your order from our office in Support Services.
If your artwork is not print ready, or you would like to use our design services, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 408-7830 for help in setting up your project.
For the PTA Self-Serve Copier:
- Black and white printing only. Color printing is available when you order jobs through Graphics.
- Fill out a Walk Up Copier half sheet form located by the copier. Please leave both copies in the box when you leave.
- Bring your copier code with you or check with someone at the desk and they will be happy to look it up for you.
- Choose from a variety of colored paper options for your project.
- Additional bindery services are available upon request.
You can pick up your order at Graphics or we would be happy to ship your jobs back to your school, whichever you prefer.
PTA Self-Service copier hours are open
Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 2:30pm