Bulk Mailing Services
The Mail Center
The Mail Center is conveniently located at Graphics and we can help If your school or department has a mailing that needs to go out to students and their families.
We offer complete postal services including:
- Preparation and printing of standard bulk-rate & First Class mailings
- Knowledge of mailing permits
- Sending of Certified Letters
- Bindery services for mailing, folding, addressing, stuffing etc.
- Mailing lists for schools or school groups
- Addressing of envelopes for mailings or Report Cards
- Preparation of graphics or files needed for mailings
- A direct link to the US Post Office for information and mailing
- Daily district mail, adding postage and mailing out same day
Postal regulations are complex and are constantly changing, we encourage you to call us in your early project planning stages to receive guidance on the most effective ways to minimize printing, postage and processing costs while maximizing deliverability.
For questions about Mail Services contact:
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or send in a Print Request form
- Supply a PDF file or a hard copy of the art or letter that you want mailed
- Supply a quantity for mailing. (There is a minimum of 200 addresses required to qualify for Bulk Mail rates)
-Choose paper, what color and kind of paper shall we use for the mailing
- Distribution list- who is it going out to?
- If you have it, provide an Excel spreadsheet of names and addresses
- When would you like it to go out? (Please allow for at least 5 business days to process your request)