How To Rent Performing Arts Venues
Please follow these steps to inquire about renting Northshore Performing Arts venues:
- Check on the current facility calendar to see if the dates you are interested in don't already have an event scheduled. Please note, if there is not an event already on a date it does not guarantee the availability of the date.
- Once you have found a potential date please email Marc King the District Theater Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with your event request. Please include in your message the following information:
- The name of your group.
- Desired date or dates.
- Time frame you would like access to the facility. Please make sure to consider time needed for setup and tear down.
- A description of what your event is. (ie: Choir concert, speaking engagement, variety show, rock concert)
- Once a date has been confirmed with the Theater Manager you will need to fill out a rental form for each day of your event. If you are also renting additional spaces you will need to fill out a Facility Rental Application for each day/space. Both of these forms can be found in the links on this page. Once completed, these forms should be turned in to Vanessa Greek at email@example.com.
- Along with the rental application, you will need to submit proof of general liability insurance. Insurance requirements are outlined on page 3 of the application and a sample of the Additional Insured Endorsement Form can be found in the links on this page. Insurance documents should be turned in with rental application forms to Vanessa Greek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once these documents are completed and turned in, you will receive a confirmation of your rental. At this point, you will need to schedule a meeting with the District Theater Manager to discuss the technical need and details of your event.