How To Rent The NPAC
Please follow these steps to inquire about renting the Northshore Performing Arts Center:
- Check on the current facility calendar to see if the dates you are interested in don't already have an event scheduled. Please note, if there is not an event already on a date it does not guarantee the availability of the date.
- Once you have found a potential date please email Marc King the District Theater Manager at email@example.com with your event request. Please include in your message the following information:
- The name of your group.
- Date you are interested in.
- Time frame you would like access to the facility. Please make sure to consider time needed for setup and tear down of your event.
- A description of what your event is. (EI: Choir concert, speaking engagement, variety show, rock concert)
- Once a date has been confirmed with the Theater Manager you will need to fill out a NPAC rental form for each day of your event. If you are also renting additional spaces you will need to fill out a Facility Rental Application for each day/space. Both of these forms can be found at the bottom of this page. Once completed these forms should be turned in to Vanessa Greek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Along with the rental forms you will need to submit proof of renters insurance. Requirements for the renters insurance and an example of the additional insured document can be found in the links at the bottom of this page. Insurance documents should be turned in with rental application forms to Vanessa Greek at email@example.com.
- Once these documents are completed and turned in you will receive a confirmation of your rental. At this point you will need to schedule a meeting with the District Theater Manager to discuss the technical need and details of your event.