Field Rental & Public Use
The Facility and Field Rental Fees have remained the same since 2009, and with that understanding, Northshore School District has approved rate increases. The most significant changes will be:
- Collection of an administrative fee
- Change in the weekend rate for Facility Rentals
- Change fee for changes made to original confirmations
- Adjustment to all rates
New rates will be in affect for the 2023-2024 school year and will be applied to any use beginning September 1, 2023. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this adjustment.
All Northshore school campuses and outdoor facilities, including playgrounds, tracks and tennis courts, are closed to the public during the school day from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Playgrounds, tracks, and tennis courts are available for weekend and evening use when not reserved. Please note that most elementary schools have childcare on site until 6 p.m. so play structures may not be available until that time.
The Northshore School District allows community use of our football, soccer, baseball, softball, and multi-use fields. In order to maintain our fields, a rental fee is charged. The fees vary from facility to facility and from group to group.
- School District use of fields has priority over community use.
- The School District reserves the right to alter or cancel the schedule of non-school activities in favor of school activities when necessitated by conflict of usage times or concerns for field conditions.
- Youth groups have priority over adult groups.
Individuals interested in renting facilities must submit a Facility Use Application form. You must have a current approved Certificate of Insurance and an Additional Insured Endorsement on file prior to the district issuing a Use Permit. Please review insurance requirements on page 3 of the Facility Use Application and SAMPLE Additional Insured Endorsement forms prior to submitting your application. Please email completed application and insurance documents to email@example.com.
- Administrative fee for all activities: $35.00
- Change fee: a $35.00 fee for revisions made to original confirmations
- Custodial Hourly Rate (applies to all classifications):
- Monday-Friday hourly rate: $42.00
- Saturday hourly rate: $62.00
- Sunday/Holiday hourly rate: $85.00
- Staffing to be charged as required for the event
- In the event of damages, the user will reimburse the Northshore School District for the cost of repairs
- Rate doubles if the activity is revenue producing
Call 911 if you are in immediate danger. If there is a non-emergency concern with our facilities, and it is after hours, please call 425-485-9535.