Field Rental & Public Use
All Northshore school campuses and outdoor facilities, including playgrounds, tracks and tennis courts, are closed to the public during the school day from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Playgrounds, tracks, and tennis courts are available for weekend and evening use starting January 16, 2021. Please note that some elementary schools have childcare on site until 5:30 p.m. so play structures may not be available until that time.
- Play is limited to groups of 10 or fewer (limited to 2 households) per state phase 1 restrictions.
- Face coverings and 6 feet physical distancing are required.
- Football, soccer, baseball, softball, and multi-use fields will open beginning February 8, 2021 with reservations required.
- The District will begin accepting reservation applications on January 25, 2021. Users must submit a COVID plan showing compliance with the Governors Healthy Washington: Roadmap to Recovery, along with insurance endorsements at the time of application.
- Pop Keeney stadium remains closed at this time and Inglemoor High School fields are limited due to construction.
- We will update our communities as more of our facilities open to the public.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to slow the transmission of COVID-19.
The Northshore School District allows community use of our football, soccer, baseball, softball, and multi-use fields. In order to maintain our fields, a rental fee is charged. The charge varies from facility to facility and from group to group.
- School District use of fields has priority over community use.
- The School District reserves the right to alter or cancel the schedule of non-school activities in favor of school activities when necessitated by conflict of usage times or concerns for field conditions.
- Youth groups have priority over adult groups.
Call 911 if you are in immediate danger. If there is a non-emergency concern with our facilities, and it is after hours, please call 425-485-9535.