The Facility and Field Rental Fees have remained the same since 2009, and with that understanding, Northshore School District has approved rate increases. The most significant changes will be:
- Collection of an administrative fee
- Change in the weekend rate for Facility Rentals
- Change fee for changes made to original confirmations
- Adjustment to all rates
New rates will be in affect for the 2023-2024 school year and will be applied to any use beginning September 1, 2023. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this adjustment.
The Northshore School District allows community use of our gyms, cafeterias, fields, conference rooms, libraries and theaters. In order to maintain our facilities, a rental fee is charged. The fees vary from facility to facility and from group to group.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants.
- Our facilities shall be made available for community use under necessary regulations, when such use is not in conflict with school operations.
- Authorization for use of school facilities shall not be considered as endorsement or approval of the activity, group, or organization or the purposes they represent.
- We reserve the right to deny or cancel any application for use when such use, or meeting, may in any way be prejudicial to the best interest of the schools or for which satisfactory sponsorship is not provided.
Individuals interested in renting facilities must submit a Facility Use Application form. You must have a current approved Certificate of Insurance and an Additional Insured Endorsement on file prior to the district issuing a Use Permit. Please review insurance requirements on page 3 of the Facility Use Application and SAMPLE Additional Insured Endorsement forms prior to submitting your application. Please email completed application and insurance documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative fee for all activities: $35.00
- Change fee: a $35.00 fee for revisions made to original confirmations
- Custodial Hourly Rate (applies to all classifications)
- Monday-Friday hourly rate: $42.00
- Saturday hourly rate: $62.00
- Sunday/Holiday hourly rate: $85.00
Call 911 if you are in immediate danger. If there is a non-emergency concern with our facilities, and it is after hours, please call 425-485-9535.