As a service, we are providing information regarding optional student accident and health insurance coverage administered by Myers-Stevens & Toohey, Inc.
Solutions were developed for several COVID-19 related issues that have impacted schools and families. These include:
- Coverage for injuries sustained during “remote” or “distance” learning while at home.
- Modified claims reporting and filing procedures needed while schools remain closed.
- Waiving cost sharing for covered COVID-19 testing.
- Coverage for telemedicine.
Coverage is available for:
- Accident & Sickness Plan
- Full-Time 24/7 Accident Plan
- Dental Accident Plan
- Interscholastic Tackle Football
- School-Time Accident Plan
These low cost plans are used by many school districts across Washington. Although they are not the only provider of this type of coverage, they have been recommended by our Washington Schools Risk Management Pool.
Contact Myers Stevens & Toohey
Filing a Claim
Report school related injuries to the school immediately. Complete the claim form found on the Myers-Stevens & Toohey website. The school will need to complete Part A of the form.