Small Works Roster Application
If you would like to be considered for the district's Small Works Roster, please complete the online application (below). The district maintains its own Small Works Roster (SWR). The SWR Process may be used on public works projects with an estimated cost of $350,000 or less.
Please note the application expires one year after signature date & will be removed from the SWR.
- NSD General Requirements & Conditions (also included in application)
- Must be able to provide a current Certificate of Insurance meeting NSD Requirements
- Must be able to provide a Performance/Payment Bond on projects over $150,000
- RCW 18.27 Registration of Contractors
- RCW 39.12 Prevailing Wages on Public Works
- RCW 39.08 Contractor’s Bond
- RCW 60.28 Retainage, Liens
- RCW 39.04.350 Bidder Responsibility
Email Linda Rainsberger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-408-7652 with any questions you may have related to the Small Works Roster Application Process or to request a copy of the current roster.
Small works roster application