Forms for Payroll
Completing Your Time Sheet
All Time Sheets
- Record and submit hours each month (1 month per timesheet). Do Not save them for a lump sum or turn them all in at end of year.
- Use pen, not pencil.
- No white out is allowed. Line out mistakes and initial/date.
- Record your 5 digit employee number.
- Make sure all areas of the form are correct and legible (including signature).
- Capital Projects budgets need the full account code. Example: 20.240/9188203220.020
- Sign and date after the work has been completed. Employee signs first, supervisor last.
- Originals only, copies can not be accepted.
- Only certificated staff may use this form.
- Use for 2 or more certificated employees attending the same workshop/class.
- Use only the spaces provided. You will need to add a second page for more than 15 certificated employees.
Certificated Blue Time Sheets
If the employee is filling out a blank blue timesheet for additional/activity hours, please make sure their 5 digit employee # and employee name are clearly recorded, along with year and month. In the assignment box, please record the following:
- Project description
- Account Code
- Hourly Rate
If you have questions, please contact the Payroll Office (contact information on home page).
Timesheets and Payroll forms are in the process of being moved to the Staff Toolbox - Forms Library, under Business Services Forms.