Employee Travel

Employee Travel

Northshore School District employee travel is covered under Board Policy 7450 and Administrative Procedure 7450P.  Within these procedures there is an expectation that the most economical travel arrangements will be made (such as sharing a room when traveling in groups and using the most practical and cost effective means of travel).

If you are traveling overnight or out of state, an authorization form is required to be signed by your supervisor (the person who has budget authority) before travel plans are made.  The "Authorization for Overnight and/or Out of State Travel Form" can be found on the Accounting Forms and Guidelines web page. 

You can also find the the Mileage and Reimbursement Form, Mileage Chart and Travel Best Practices document located on the Accounting Forms and Guidelines web page.

Ann Rolf