Elementary Summer Reading & STEM Academy
- Extra reading instruction using a variety of reading curriculum such as Flyleaf or Sonday System.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) activities using the Engineering is Elementary (EiE) curriculum.
Improve reading skills and language development
- July 10 - July 27
- In-person students attend from 8:30am-11:30am.
- Online students attend for a 30 minute small group lesson between 8:30am-11:30am via Zoom.
- Invitations are sent to families in the spring
- 3rd grade students are invited based on a variety of factors such as, i-Ready reading scores, SBA scores, and teacher recommendations (2nd and/or 4th grade students may also be invited if there is available space)