Families in the Northshore Virtual Program can pick up free daily meals at one of 22 school buildings.
- Due to changes in USDA waivers, we are no longer able to offer the multiple-day meal packs that we offered during the previous school year. Meals must be picked up daily
- Each FREE daily meal pack will contain 1 breakfast and 1 lunch meal
- Only enrolled students are able to receive free meals (student ID number required at the time of order)
- Meals must be ordered between Friday at noon and Sunday at noon. This ordering window helps us organize volunteers and provide time for schools and kitchens to prepare.
- Meals must be picked up within the assigned time frame on your confirmation email
- Please pay close attention to your confirmation message. Schools may have special instructions for their campus
- If your schedule changes and you will be unable to pick up your order(s), please reply to your confirmation email as soon as possible. This will help us reduce food waste