Due to Governor Inslee’s closure of school sites and his Stay Home-Stay Healthy order in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, a number of activities, athletics, and events across the District were cancelled. To help alleviate any stress caused by these cancellations, we have already begun refunding some fees.
Refunds of payments listed below are being processed automatically - there is no action required by families.
- Cedar Springs Camp
- Cancelled Field Trips
- Spring Sports Participation
- 2nd Semester Class Fees
- ASB Cards (purchased only for spring sports or 2nd semester activities)
- Student Parking - 2nd Semester
The following information outlines the process for requesting any refunds not listed above.
Refunds for any other canceled activities are available by contacting your school's office manager or ASB bookkeeper (middle & high schools). Payments made by credit/debit card will be refunded directly to the card account. Payments made by check or cash will be refunded by check mailed from the Northshore School District. Your school's office manager/bookkeeper and the District accounting staff are working as quickly as possible to process refunds district-wide.
Food and Nutrition Reimbursements
For graduating seniors and students leaving the district who have money remaining on their school meal account, we are providing three options for those funds:
- Receive a refund check: A check will be mailed to the address in your student's record.
- Transfer to a sibling: We are only able to transfer funds to one sibling.
- Donate to students in need: Your remaining meal balance will be used to provide meals for Northshore School District students in need.
For families of students in grades K-11, no action is needed. Meal account funds will roll over to the 2020-21 school year. However, if you would like a refund or to donate your current balance to a Northshore student in need, complete this form.