Early Childhood Services
The following answers were developed for parents of students who receive Early Childhood services. The information addresses many important components to ensure a safe return for students and staff to in-person instruction when that time is determined. Please be advised that information on this page may be updated. Visit our Reopening Plan & Safety Protocols page for more information.
- What are the student schedules for Early Childhood programs?
- What is the daily schedule for in-person instruction?
- Can families change their placement request from remote to in- person Hybrid at any time?
- Can students continue with remote instruction if they choose to not attend in-person?
- How many students in-person will be served in a classroom at one time?
- Will my student have the same teacher?
- How will students receive related services - speech, occupational therapy, physical therapy, etc. in a hybrid model?
- Will the office be staffed and open?
- What safety protocols will be implemented for staff and students with special needs upon returning to campus?
- What is the protocol for students and staff wearing PPE?
- Will my student have their temperature taken every day? What if they show up with a fever?
- Will there be a nurse on site when students return?
- What if my student forgets or needs a mask?
- What happens if a staff member or a student gets sick while at school?
- What are the plans for food service in the Head Start and ECEAP classrooms?
- What are the plans for food services during non-classroom days for Head Start and ECEAP students?
- What will transportation look like?