Northshore School District is partnering with the Seattle Visiting Nurse Association (SVNA) to offer flu shots and the newly approved, updated COVID-19 booster for patients ages 5 and up.
Families and staff can register for a solo flu shot, solo COVID-19 booster, or pick flu shot & COVID-19 booster (both shots in one appointment). View a Frequently Asked Questions PDF about the clinics.
There will be four pop-up clinics taking place in Northshore: Oct. 5, Oct. 6, Oct. 12, and Oct. 13.
Please pre-register using the SVNA registration website. Note: Allow extra time for parking if your appointment is scheduled between 3 and 4 p.m. Our high schools dismiss around 3:15 p.m. so parking will be limited and traffic will increase. If you live in the neighborhood and are able, please consider walking or other forms of transportation.
Here are some important tips from SVNA:
- Each patient needs their own, separate appointment in their name, with their information. For example, a family of four will need four appointments. If a time slot fills up before all family members can register, please register the remaining family members in the nearest available time slot. You may all still come to the clinic at the same time.
- SVNA is able to accept most insurance plans at no out-of-pocket cost, except Tricare, Cigna, and some out-of-state Blue Cross Blue Shield plans. If you have an out-of-state Blue Cross Blue Shield plan, please try registering with your member ID number through Regence, then Premera in the drop-down menu. If you have difficulty registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- SVNA can provide flu shots to patients ages 4 and up, and COVID-19 boosters to patients ages 5 and up.
- For expedited service, please bring your unique confirmation code (included in your confirmation email), insurance card, and ID to your appointment.
- Please wear short-sleeved clothing.