Seven Northshore School District alumni, former staff and volunteers have been selected as the 2020 Wall of Honor inductees. The Wall of Honor recognizes the outstanding achievements of Northshore alumni, staff and volunteers who have made a significant contribution to the District, community, state, nation or world.
This year’s inductees are:
- Billie Hartline, 40 Years of Service
Devoted, Ardent Coach and Mentor, Respected Youth Sports Leader
- Greg Garat, Woodinville High School Class of 1991
Local Firefighter, Community Organizer, Youth Ally, Selfless Humanitarian
- James T. Monahan, MD., 45+ Years of Service
Beloved Bothell Physician, Civic Leader, Bothell High School Football Team Doctor, Community Pillar
- Joy M. Shew Wallace, Bothell High School Class of 1963
Tireless Devout Activist, Inclusion Advocate, Inspirational Social Justice Champion
- Robert L. “Bob” Ludwig, 30 Years of Service
Honored Music Champion and Educator, Beloved and Inspirational Mentor
- Thomas “Bud” Cudmore, 31 Years of Service
Inspirational and Passionate Educator, Youth Advocate, Community Activist
- Tom L. Carter, Ed.D., 39 Years of Service
Influential Teacher, Mentor and Presenter, Respected Educational Consultant
The District’s current plan is to honor the 2020 Wall of Honor inductees during the 2021 Wall of Honor Ceremony in August.
The Wall of Honor serves as a permanent reminder of Northshore’s rich history and tradition of excellence and service. To to read the full bios of the 2020 inductees and learn more about the Wall of Honor, please visit the Wall of Honor webpage.