Scholarship Foundation of Northshore
Over the past 35 years, the Scholarship Foundation of Northshore has become the area’s predominant organization that provides annual scholarships to graduates of Northshore high schools. The foundation offers a total of 78 scholarships at a total value of $259,500. The average grant is $3,300. Since 1984, the Scholarship Foundation of Northshore has distributed scholarships valuing $3+ million to more than 2,000 students!
Scholarship donors and sponsors are looking for applicants who meet or demonstrate one or more of the following considerations:
- Financial need
- Compelling family situations to overcome
- An ability and desire for academic success at college
- Service to others at school and community
- Thoughtful and honest responses to application essay questions
- Dedication to their career or profession of choice
- Participation in school programs and activities
- Career will meet new occupations or professions as future “jobs” change
- Meeting sponsors’ specific criteria and objectives
- Communication skills during interviews
The Scholarship Foundation of Northshore is not controlled or operated by the Northshore School District. You can learn more about this community partner by visiting their website.
Are you a high school senior who will be starting college in fall of 2020? The Scholarship Foundation of Northshore is now accepting applications! The deadline is Feb. 3, 2020.