Kenmore Sports Program
There are 4 sports seasons at Kenmore Middle School. Please scroll towards the bottom for eligibility requirements.
Third season sport tryouts begin right after school on the Monday January 23rd. Practices conclude around 4:10pm. Click here to register for sports.
Students who are interested in participating in athletics at Kenmore Middle School must meet eligibility requirements of the Washington Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA) and Kenmore Middle School.
Students may continue to turn in sports packets until such time as a team’s final roster is determined. The only students who will be placed on the sports eligibility lists will be those students who have complied with the following:
- Complete and return all forms to the main office.
- Obtain a sports physical. This is a Washington Interscholastic Athletic Association requirement and all student athletes must have one on file in the school office before participation, including try-outs and practice, No Exceptions. Physicals are valid for 2 years. It is the student’s responsibility to check on the expiration date with Mrs. Ashby in the main office. A physician must complete the school form.
- Purchase an ASB sticker in the amount of $30.00. All participants in sports or other extra-curricular activities must purchase this sticker.
- Pay the district participation fee, $100.
- Students must have a GPA of 2.0 as reported on the most recent grade report and pass 5 of 6 classes.
- Pay all outstanding fees/fines. Student will not be allowed to participate in games, meets or matches until ALL fees are paid.
For more information or downloadable forms or schedules, please click here.
Season 1September - October
7th/8th Girls Soccer
6th/7th/8th Co-Ed Cross Country*
7th/8th Boys TennisSeason 2November - January7th/8th Boys BasketballSeason 3February - March7th/8th Girls Basketball6th/7th/8th Co-Ed Wrestling*Season 4April - July* No Cut
District Sports Schedules
Northshore Athletic Fields
Kenmore Middle School