Social Media Community Guidelines
Those who comment on the Northshore School District social media platforms are asked to follow the Community Guidelines to allow a broad range of perspectives to be shared. We will remove comments that are deemed to be:
- Disrespectful Personal attacks
- Political campaigning or commercial solicitations
- Hate speech, baiting or antagonizing
- Unlawful or encourage others to be unlawful
- In violation of copyright and fair use laws
- Inconsiderate for others’ privacy
We reserve the right to remove any offensive or inappropriate content that violate our Community Guidelines.
The District does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with comments, opinions, or statements posted on the page. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those making the comments and do not necessarily represent the District.