Notice is hereby given that Northshore School District No. 417 will receive sealed bids for the School Network Modernization Phase 4 project for work to modernize network facilities at Inglemoor High School, at six Middle Schools, at our Secondary Academy for Success, and at our Support Services and Warehouse buildings. The modernization will primarily add or replace copper data cabling in ceiling and overhead locations, with a smaller amount of in-wall installations for locations converted to work spaces due to District growth. Bids shall be submitted to the Northshore School District Administrative Offices, ATTN: Ashley Clericus, 3330 Monte Villa Parkway, Bothell, WA 98021. All bids will be opened and publicly read aloud at 3:00PM on May 14, 2019. Each bid shall be in accordance with the Invitation for Bid Documents. Small businesses and Minority and Women-Owned businesses are encouraged to apply.
The following documents are related to this solicitation. Potential Bidders are advised to refer to this page frequently for updates.
- School Network Modernization IFB Volume 1- Invitation for Bid
- Attachment A- Cost Sheet (REVISED)
- School Network Modernization IFB Volume 2- Standards
- School Network Modernization IFB Volume 3- Drawings
- Pre-Bid Conference Sign-In Sheet
- Pre-Bid Conference Presentation
- Clarification 1
- Addendum 1
- Canyon Park Middle School Wireless Upgrade- Rev2
- Inglemoor High School- Copper Upgrade- Rev2
- Northshore Middle School Copper Upgrade- Rev2
- Timbercrest Middle School Copper Upgrade- Rev2
- Bid Opening Tabulation
Bid documents may be viewed by request. Submit requests to email@example.com.