Get involved today! To get started, download and complete the application and the three volunteer forms below.
- Volunteer Application
- Disclosure Form
- Washington State Request for Criminal History Information Form
- Authorization for use of Private Vehicle (required for individuals driving on field trips)
- Parents, guardians and family members interested in volunteering at their child's school should send completed forms directly to the school.
- Individuals who will be volunteering with Northshore Community Schools should send completed forms to Eileen Jowell.
- Community members not currently volunteering at a school should send completed forms to Karen Orsinger at the address below.
Northshore School District
Attention: Karen Orsinger
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021-8972Northshore School District Volunteer HandbookAdditionally, volunteers must read the 20-page Volunteer Handbook and agree to comply with its guidelines.